Conflicts of interest: None.
Tropical medicine rounds
BCG-induced lupus vulgaris complicated by squamous cell carcinoma in a 7-year-old child
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 542–545, May 2011
How to Cite
Thakur, B. K. and Verma, S. (2011), BCG-induced lupus vulgaris complicated by squamous cell carcinoma in a 7-year-old child. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 542–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04820.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.