Conflicts of interest: None.
Progressive morphea of early childhood tracing Blaschko’s lines on the face: involvement of X chromosome monosomy in pathogenesis and clinical prognosis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1406–1410, November 2011
How to Cite
Karaca, N. E., Aksu, G., Karaca, E., Tuzun, F., Gunes, A. T., Ozkinay, F. and Kutukculer, N. (2011), Progressive morphea of early childhood tracing Blaschko’s lines on the face: involvement of X chromosome monosomy in pathogenesis and clinical prognosis. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1406–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.04900.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.