Patch test results may vary depending on where testing is performed: a comparison of patch test results from three geographically distinct sites in the USA
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1353–1361, November 2011
How to Cite
Davis, M. D. P., Yiannias, J. A., Weaver, A. L., Farmer, S. A., Scalf, L. A., Prakash, A. V., Fett, D. D., Richardson, D. M., Connolly, S. M., Keeling, J. H. and el-Azhary, R. A. (2011), Patch test results may vary depending on where testing is performed: a comparison of patch test results from three geographically distinct sites in the USA. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1353–1361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.04912.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!