These authors contributed equally to this work.
Impact of Nrf2 on esophagus epithelium cornification
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1362–1365, November 2011
How to Cite
Wruck, C. J., Wruck, A., Brandenburg, L.-O., Kadyrov, M., Tohidnezhad, M. and Pufe, T. (2011), Impact of Nrf2 on esophagus epithelium cornification. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1362–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.04989.x
Funding: We gratefully acknowledge funding from the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” Pu 214/3-2, Pu 214/4-2 and Pu 214/5-2 and SFB617. This research project was also supported by the START-Program of the Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen University.
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!