Quantitative analysis of shedding of Epstein–Barr virus in saliva from patients with connective tissue diseases: a pilot study
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 887–890, July 2013
How to Cite
Kuhara, T., Watanabe, D., Ishida, N., Tamada, Y., Matsumoto, Y., Ihira, M., Fukaya, S., Yoshida, S., Yoshikawa, T. and Asano, Y. (2013), Quantitative analysis of shedding of Epstein–Barr virus in saliva from patients with connective tissue diseases: a pilot study. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 887–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.04992.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!