Funding: Rameshwar Das Birla Smarak Kosh Medical Research Center, Bombay Hospital Trust, Mumbai, India.
Tropical medicine rounds
Diagnosing leprosy: revisiting the role of the slit-skin smear with critical analysis of the applicability of polymerase chain reaction in diagnosis
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 1522–1527, December 2011
How to Cite
Banerjee, S., Biswas, N., Kanti Das, N., Sil, A., Ghosh, P., Hasanoor Raja, A. H., Dasgupta, S., Kanti Datta, P. and Bhattacharya, B. (2011), Diagnosing leprosy: revisiting the role of the slit-skin smear with critical analysis of the applicability of polymerase chain reaction in diagnosis. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1522–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.04994.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!