Funding: There were no sources of funding or support for this study.
Human papillomavirus type 73 associated with multiple cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas in an immunosuppressed patient
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 713–715, June 2012
How to Cite
Introcaso, C. E., Rady, P. L., He, Q., Tyring, S. K. and Kovarik, C. L. (2012), Human papillomavirus type 73 associated with multiple cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas in an immunosuppressed patient. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 713–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05039.x
Conflicts of interest: This work has not been presented in any other format or in another forum.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!