Nouf Al-Yami and Latifa Al-Jbali are contributed equally to this work.
No evidence for rare pathological SIAE coding variants in patients with vitiligo
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1019–1021, August 2013
How to Cite
Al-Yami, N., Al-Jbali, L., M AlGhamdi, K. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2013), No evidence for rare pathological SIAE coding variants in patients with vitiligo. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1019–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05054.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.