Conflicts of interest: None.
Post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis caused by Leishmania infantum in an immunocompetent patient
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 897–899, July 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Albisua, B., Polimón, I., Pérez-Tato, B., Marinero, S. and Fernández-López, P. (2013), Post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis caused by Leishmania infantum in an immunocompetent patient. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 897–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05055.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.