Statins in dermatology: is nonmelanoma skin cancer the dark side of the moon?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 899–900, July 2013
How to Cite
Mascitelli, L. and Goldstein, M. R. (2013), Statins in dermatology: is nonmelanoma skin cancer the dark side of the moon?. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 899–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05067.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.