Tropical medicine rounds
Presence of Borrelia burgdorferi“Sensu Lato” in patients with morphea from the Amazonic region in Brazil
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1373–1378, November 2011
How to Cite
Santos, M., Ribeiro-Rodrigues, R., Talhari, C., Ferreira, L. C. L., Zelger, B. and Talhari, S. (2011), Presence of Borrelia burgdorferi“Sensu Lato” in patients with morphea from the Amazonic region in Brazil. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1373–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05081.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.