Conflicts of interest: None.
Multiple trichofolliculomas on unusual sites: a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 87–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Choi, C.-M., Lew, B.-L. and Sim, W.-Y. (2013), Multiple trichofolliculomas on unusual sites: a case report and review of the literature. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 87–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05120.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!