These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of mutation c.632G>A (p.G211D) in the ATP2A2 gene and genotype–phenotype correlation in a large Chinese family with Darier’s disease
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1366–1370, November 2011
How to Cite
Lu, F.-Y., Xu, L., Yin, X.-G., Wan, P., Zhang, X.-D., Chen, W.-W., Ding, S.-P. and Yao, Y.-G. (2011), Identification of mutation c.632G>A (p.G211D) in the ATP2A2 gene and genotype–phenotype correlation in a large Chinese family with Darier’s disease. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1366–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05129.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.