Conflicts of interest: None.
Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma simulating an aggressive angiocentric T-cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1241–1244, October 2013
How to Cite
Fuertes, I., Mascaró, J. M., Martínez, A., García-Herrera, A. and Estrach, T. E. (2013), Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma simulating an aggressive angiocentric T-cell lymphoma. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1241–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05161.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Hospital Clinic de Barcelona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.