Conflicts of interest: None.
The effect of l-thyroxine treatment on chronic idiopathic urticaria and autoimmune thyroiditis
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 94–97, January 2012
How to Cite
Magen, E. and Mishal, J. (2012), The effect of l-thyroxine treatment on chronic idiopathic urticaria and autoimmune thyroiditis. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 94–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05172.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.