Conflict of interest: None declared.
Coexistent bullous and pustular mycosis fungoides in a patient with staphylococcal sepsis
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 79–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Chi, M.-H., Kuo, T.-t., Lu, P.-H., Yang, C.-H. and Wang, P.-N. (2013), Coexistent bullous and pustular mycosis fungoides in a patient with staphylococcal sepsis. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 79–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05208.x
Funding sources: None.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.