Two novel frameshift mutations of the DSRAD gene in Chinese pedigrees with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 920–922, August 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Liu, F., Wang, X., Huo, J., Xu, Q., Li, X., Ren, J., Wang, M., Xiao, S. and Peng, Z. (2012), Two novel frameshift mutations of the DSRAD gene in Chinese pedigrees with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 920–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05209.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!