Etanercept use for psoriasis in Taiwan: a case series study
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 673–680, June 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-Y., Wang, T.-S., Cho, Y.-T. and Tsai, T.-F. (2013), Etanercept use for psoriasis in Taiwan: a case series study. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 673–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05273.x
Conflicts of interest: TF-T has conducted clinical trials or received honoraria for serving as a consultant for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (now Pfizer Pharmaceuticals), Serono International SA (now Merck Serono International), UniPharma/Biogen Idec and Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, and has received a speaker’s fee from Abbott Laboratories.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.