Funding: Supported by Uludag University Scientific Research Funding.
Effects of Malassezia yeasts on serum Th1 and Th2 cytokines in patients with guttate psoriasis
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 46–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Aydogan, K., Tore, O., Akcaglar, S., Oral, B., Ener, B., Tunalı, S. and Saricaoglu, H. (2013), Effects of Malassezia yeasts on serum Th1 and Th2 cytokines in patients with guttate psoriasis. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05280.x
Conflicts of interest: There are no conflicts of interest.
This study was presented as an e-poster at the 22nd World Congress of Dermatology, May 24–29, 2011, Seoul, South Korea.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.