Funding: This study was partially supported by Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (FIS) 08/0856 and the Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa en Cáncer (RTICC).
Hemophagocytic syndrome as a complication in a patient with Sézary syndrome
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 733–734, June 2013
How to Cite
Petiti-Martin, G., Fuertes, L., Villar-Buil, M., Burgués-Calderón, M., Vanaclocha, F. and Ortiz-Romero, P. L. (2013), Hemophagocytic syndrome as a complication in a patient with Sézary syndrome. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 733–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05286.x
Conflicts of interest: PLO-R has received a speaker’s salary from Ferrer SA.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.