Funding sources: none.
Primary cutaneous cryptococcosis in Brazil: report of 11 cases in immunocompetent and immunosuppressed patients
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 780–784, July 2012
How to Cite
Marques, S. A., Bastazini, I., Martins, A. L. G. P., Barreto, J. A., Barbieri D’Elia, M. P., Lastória, J. C. and Marques, M. E. A. (2012), Primary cutaneous cryptococcosis in Brazil: report of 11 cases in immunocompetent and immunosuppressed patients. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 780–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05298.x
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.