Conflicts of interest: RS and DC host a free information website supporting no products that contribute to the treatment of head lice. There is nil conflict of interest by any contributing author.
Head lice: the feelings people have
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 169–171, February 2013
How to Cite
Parison, J. C., Speare, R. and Canyon, D. V. (2013), Head lice: the feelings people have. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 169–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05300.x
Funding source: Nil.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.