Ustekinumab for the treatment of nail psoriasis in heavily treated psoriatic patients
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 358–362, March 2013
How to Cite
Vitiello, M., Tosti, A., Abuchar, A., Zaiac, M. and Kerdel, F. A. (2013), Ustekinumab for the treatment of nail psoriasis in heavily treated psoriatic patients. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 358–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05320.x
Conflict of interest: Dr Kerdel has received grants, participated in advisory boards and is speaker for: Abbott, Amgen, Wyeth, Astellas, Centocor, Genentech, Stiefel, Eisai, Merck and Novartis. Drs Vitiello, Tosti, Abuchar and Zaiac do not have any conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.