Telangiectasia macularis multiplex acquisita: a new entity in Chinese populations and an analysis of associated factors
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 426–431, April 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-H., Lu, P.-H., Kuo, C.-J. and Yang, C.-H. (2013), Telangiectasia macularis multiplex acquisita: a new entity in Chinese populations and an analysis of associated factors. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 426–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05331.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
Statement on prior presentation: None.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.