Conflicts of interest: None.
A case of invisible leukemic cutaneous T cell lymphoma with a regulatory T cell clone
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1111–1114, September 2013
How to Cite
Shiue, L. H., Ni, X., Prieto, V. G., Jorgensen, J. L., Curry, J. L., Goswami, M., Sweeney, S. A. and Duvic, M. (2013), A case of invisible leukemic cutaneous T cell lymphoma with a regulatory T cell clone. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1111–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05351.x
Funding: This study was supported in part by Therakos, Inc. and the Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences, which is funded by National Institutes of Health Clinical and Translational Award TL1 RR024147 from the National Center for Research Resources.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!