Conflicts of interests: At the time this study was carried out, AL was a shareholder and Director, and AD was an employee, of Oxford Outcomes Ltd. NB and FJ are employees of Janssen Ortho Inc.
Economic burden of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in Canada
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1432–1440, December 2012
How to Cite
Levy, A. R., Davie, A. M., Brazier, N. C., Jivraj, F., Albrecht, L. E., Gratton, D. and Lynde, C. W. (2012), Economic burden of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in Canada. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1432–1440. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05359.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.