Using cold air for reducing needle-injection pain
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 848–852, July 2012
How to Cite
Al-Qarqaz, F., Al-Aboosi, M., Al-shiyab, D. and Al Dabbagh, Z. (2012), Using cold air for reducing needle-injection pain. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 848–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05383.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!