Funding: This study was funded in part by the Wilhelm Sander Foundation and the Bavarian Ministry of Health.
Quality of life and comorbidity in localized malignant melanoma: results of a German population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 693–704, June 2013
How to Cite
Schubert-Fritschle, G., Schlesinger-Raab, A., Hein, R., Stolz, W., Volkenandt, M., Hölzel, D. and Engel, J. (2013), Quality of life and comorbidity in localized malignant melanoma: results of a German population-based cohort study. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 693–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05401.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.