Conflicts of interest: none.
Secondary syphilis on a psoriatic patient under cyclosporine: a challenging case
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages e35–e38, January 2014
How to Cite
Pinto-Almeida, T., Rosmaninho, A., Sanches, M., Alves, R. and Selores, M. (2014), Secondary syphilis on a psoriatic patient under cyclosporine: a challenging case. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e35–e38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05418.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.