Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest.
Infliximab-related malignant melanoma and cranial nerves IX and XII palsy secondary to IFN-α2b therapy
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1613–1615, December 2013
How to Cite
Mir-Bonafé, J. M., Fernández-López, E., Cañueto, J., Gil-Melcón, M., García-Domínguez, R. and de Unamuno-Pérez, P. (2013), Infliximab-related malignant melanoma and cranial nerves IX and XII palsy secondary to IFN-α2b therapy. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1613–1615. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05452.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.