Bilateral squamous cell carcinoma of the feet associated with human papillomavirus type 16 infection
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1608–1609, December 2013
How to Cite
Campanati, A., Dusi, D., Conocchiari, L., Brancorsini, D., Mandolesi, A., Grassetti, L., Di Bendetto, G. and Offidani, A. (2013), Bilateral squamous cell carcinoma of the feet associated with human papillomavirus type 16 infection. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1608–1609. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05466.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.