Conflicts of interest: None.
Periorbital granuloma annulare successfully treated with tacrolimus 0.1% ointment
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages e156–e157, February 2014
How to Cite
Gomez-Moyano, E., Vera-Casaño, A., Martinez, S. and Sanz, A. (2014), Periorbital granuloma annulare successfully treated with tacrolimus 0.1% ointment. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e156–e157. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05499.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.