Salivary levels of HNP 1–3 are related to oral ulcer activity in Behçet’s disease
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1198–1201, October 2013
How to Cite
Mumcu, G., Cimilli, H., Karacayli, Ü., Inanc, N., Türe-Özdemir, F., Eksioglu-Demiralp, E., Ergun, T. and Direskeneli, H. (2013), Salivary levels of HNP 1–3 are related to oral ulcer activity in Behçet’s disease. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1198–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05504.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!