Conflicts of interest: There are no financial or other arrangements with the companies whose products are mentioned in this article. Ethics: Each patient has agreed that the affected areas of her body were depicted in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in Edinburgh, 2000. Submission: This article is original and unpublished, and not being considered for publication elsewhere. This manuscript has been edited by native English-speaking experts of BioMed Proofreading. The paper as an e-poster was presented at 22nd World Congress of Dermatology 2011 in Seoul, Korea, and received a Gold Triangle Award.
Footwear contact dermatitis from dimethyl fumarate
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 803–807, July 2013
How to Cite
Švecová, D., Šimaljakova, M. and Doležalová, A. (2013), Footwear contact dermatitis from dimethyl fumarate. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 803–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05512.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.