Financial Disclosure: None of authors has a financial interest in any of the products, devices or drugs mentioned in this article.
Angular artery perforator-based transposition flap for the reconstruction of midface defect
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1366–1370, November 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. W., Kim, Y. H. and Kim, J. T. (2012), Angular artery perforator-based transposition flap for the reconstruction of midface defect. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1366–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05516.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.