Conflicts of interest: This is to certify that we have reviewed the manuscript entitled “Family based association study in Tunisian familial psoriasis”, we agree with its contents, we have contributed significantly to the work and we approve of its submission to International Journal of Dermatology for publication considerations. We state that the manuscript we are submitting is not published elsewhere, and is not under consideration elsewhere. All the listed authors have agreed to the submission of the manuscript in its current form. We have no commercial affiliations, consultancies, stock or equity interests, and patent-licensing arrangements that could be considered to pose a conflict of interest regarding the submitted article. We state that we have the approval of Bowcock et al. to publish these results.
Family-based association study in Tunisian familial psoriasis
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1329–1334, November 2012
How to Cite
Ammar, M., Bouchlaka-Souissi, C., Zaraa, I., Helms, C., Doss, N., Bouazizi, F., Dhaoui, R., Ossman, A. B., Ammar-el Gaied, A. B. and Mokni, M. (2012), Family-based association study in Tunisian familial psoriasis. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1329–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05523.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.