Funding: This work was supported by a clinical research grant funded by the Catholic University of Korea Daejeon St Mary’s Hospital (CMCDJ-P-2011-006).
Expression of Fas and Fas ligand in primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in association with grade of tumor differentiation
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1092–1097, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y. B., Kyung Kim, E., Park, H. J., Cho, B. K., Park, Y. M., Kim, J. W., Yoo, N. J., Park, Y. G. and Oh, S. T. (2013), Expression of Fas and Fas ligand in primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in association with grade of tumor differentiation. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1092–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05525.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
Ethical approval: This study was approved by the Catholic University of Korea Ethics Committee.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.