Funding: This study was supported by the Akdeniz University Scientific Research Projects Unit.
Human leukocyte antigens class I and class II in patients with pemphigus in southern Turkey
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Koc, C. K., Sallakci, N., Akman-Karakaş, A., Alpsoy, E. and Yegin, O. (2013), Human leukocyte antigens class I and class II in patients with pemphigus in southern Turkey. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05541.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
This study was presented at the 18th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, October 7–11, 2009, Berlin.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Geographic variations in epidemiology of two autoimmune bullous diseases: pemphigus and bullous pemphigoid, Archives of Dermatological Research, 2015, 307, 4, 291, , ,
- 3HLA-DPB1*04:01 Protects Genetically Susceptible Children from Celiac Disease Autoimmunity in the TEDDY Study, The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2015, 110, 6, 915, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Immune response in pemphigus and beyond: progresses and emerging concepts, Seminars in Immunopathology, 2015,, , , , ,