Funding: This study was supported by the Akdeniz University Scientific Research Projects Unit.
Human leukocyte antigens class I and class II in patients with pemphigus in southern Turkey
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Koc, C. K., Sallakci, N., Akman-Karakaş, A., Alpsoy, E. and Yegin, O. (2013), Human leukocyte antigens class I and class II in patients with pemphigus in southern Turkey. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05541.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
This study was presented at the 18th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, October 7–11, 2009, Berlin.
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!