Specialized dermatological care for marginalized populations and education at the primary care level: is community dermatology a feasible proposal?
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1345–1350, November 2012
How to Cite
Estrada, R., Chavez-Lopez, G., Estrada-Chavez, G. and Paredes-Solis, S. (2012), Specialized dermatological care for marginalized populations and education at the primary care level: is community dermatology a feasible proposal?. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1345–1350. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05546.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!