Funding: This work was supported in part by the Animal Technology Institute Taiwan, Miaoli, Taiwan.
Pharmacology and therapeutics
Dermal delivery by niosomes of black tea extract as a sunscreen agent
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 239–245, February 2013
How to Cite
Yeh, M.-I., Huang, H.-C., Liaw, J.-H., Huang, M.-C., Huang, K.-F. and Hsu, F.-L. (2013), Dermal delivery by niosomes of black tea extract as a sunscreen agent. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05587.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.