Conflicts of interest: None.
Late secondary syphilis with nodular lesions mimicking Kaposi sarcoma in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages e71–e73, January 2014
How to Cite
Yayli, S., della Torre, R., Hegyi, I., Schneiter, T., Fux, C., Beltraminelli, H. and Borradori, L. (2014), Late secondary syphilis with nodular lesions mimicking Kaposi sarcoma in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e71–e73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05598.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.