Conflicts of interest: None.
Bilateral axillary Paget’s disease: diagnostic pitfalls of dermoscopic features
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages e126–e127, February 2014
How to Cite
Hirata, Y., Aoyagi, S., Mizuno, O., Homma, E., Hata, H. and Shimizu, H. (2014), Bilateral axillary Paget’s disease: diagnostic pitfalls of dermoscopic features. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e126–e127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05605.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!