Conflicts of interest: None.
Leukocytoclastic vasculitis associated with sulfuric acid inhalation
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 228–230, February 2014
How to Cite
Pellicer-Oliver, Z., Martin, J. M., Bella-Navarro, R., Monteagudo, C. and Jordá, E. (2014), Leukocytoclastic vasculitis associated with sulfuric acid inhalation. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 228–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05617.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.