Funding sources: This study was supported by research grants from the Center for Research and Training in Skin Diseases and Leprosy (no. 423/3331) and the Vice-Chancellery of Research (no. 132/10525), Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
Allergic contact dermatitis to metal allergens in Iran
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1513–1518, December 2013
How to Cite
Khatami, A., Nassiri-Kashani, M., Gorouhi, F., Babakoohi, S., Kazerouni-Timsar, A., Davari, P., Sarraf-Yazdy, M., Dowlati, Y. and Firooz, A. (2013), Allergic contact dermatitis to metal allergens in Iran. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 1513–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05623.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.