Skin ultrasound examination proves useful in diagnosing two cases of solid cystic hidradenoma
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages e146–e147, February 2014
How to Cite
Takasaka, M., Saeki, H., Ito, K., Matsuo, K., Ishiji, T. and Nakagawa, H. (2014), Skin ultrasound examination proves useful in diagnosing two cases of solid cystic hidradenoma. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: e146–e147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05625.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.