Funding: This study was funded by Topaz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Horsham, PA, USA.
Pharmacology and therapeutics
Assessment of the safety and efficacy of three concentrations of topical ivermectin lotion as a treatment for head lice infestation
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 106–112, January 2013
How to Cite
Meinking, T. L., Mertz-Rivera, K., Villar, M. E. and Bell, M. (2013), Assessment of the safety and efficacy of three concentrations of topical ivermectin lotion as a treatment for head lice infestation. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05629.x
Conflicts of interest: TLM has acted as a consultant and/or investigator for Topaz Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Shionogi, Inc., Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and BioSafe Technologies, Inc.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.