Ted George Ody Achufusi is currently doing his Residency Program at Peninsula Hospital Center, 15-15 Beach Channel Drive, Far Rockaway, NY 11691, USA.
Tropical medicine rounds
Epidemiology of human furuncular myiasis of Cordylobia anthropophaga (Grunberg) in Nigeria
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 331–336, March 2013
How to Cite
Ogbalu, O. K., Achufusi, T. G. O. and Orlu, E. E. (2013), Epidemiology of human furuncular myiasis of Cordylobia anthropophaga (Grunberg) in Nigeria. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 331–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05641.x
Conflicts of interest: No conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.