Current address: Dermatology Associates of Sarasota, Sarasota, FL, USA.
Multiple lymphatic-type, atypical vascular lesions of the breast following radiation therapy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 195–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, P. S., Neff, A. G., Mutasim, D. F. and Spicknall, K. E. (2013), Multiple lymphatic-type, atypical vascular lesions of the breast following radiation therapy. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05663.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!