Funding: This study was supported by a grant (A103017) from the Korea Healthcare Technology Research and Development Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, South Korea.
Patch test reactions in patients with the additional diagnosis of vitiligo
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 187–191, February 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Ahn, B.-J., Noh, M. and Lee, A.-Y. (2014), Patch test reactions in patients with the additional diagnosis of vitiligo. International Journal of Dermatology, 53: 187–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05666.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology Research and Development Project. Grant Number: A103017
- Development Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.